From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MUI or Mui may refer to:
- Magic User Interface, system to generate graphical user interfaces
- Multilingual User Interface, Microsoft technology for installing multiple languages on a Windows system
- Majelis Ulama Indonesia, Indonesia’s top Muslim clerical body
- MUI Group, Malayan United Industries
- Muhammad University of Islam, in the area of Chicago
- Mui (मुई), a village in Sawai Madhopur district, Rajasthan
- Mui River, river in Ethiopia
- Mui, Estonia, village in Pöide Parish, Saare County, Estonia
- Mei (surname), Chinese surname
- Kong Duen-yee, known as Mui Yee
- Matter Under Inquiry, a US Securities and Exchange Commission term used to refer to preliminary investigations into financial crimes.
- Men's underwear index, an economic index
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MUI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.