Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mabel May-Yong(1883/?84-1945) was a German film actress of the silent era, possibly Australian born, known for her exotic roles and costumes. She appeared in around twenty films during the early years of the Weimar Republic.
- The Apprentice Diplomat (1919)
- Indian Revenge (1920)
- The Adventure of Doctor Kircheisen (1921)
- The House of Torment (1921)
- The Flight into Death (1921)
- Women Who Commit Adultery (1922)
- CabinetCard.wordpress.com Retrieved March 1, 2016
- Grange p.42
- Grange, William. Cultural Chronicle of the Weimar Republic. Scarecrow Press, 2008.
|This German biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|