From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Macedonian may refer to someone or something from or related to Macedonia, in any of several meanings of that term. More specifically, it may refer to:
- Macedonians (ethnic group), the South Slavic ethnic group primarily associated with the Republic of Macedonia
- Macedonians (Greeks), the Greek people from the region of Macedonia
- Ancient Macedonians, the people associated with the ancient region and kingdom of Macedonia
- Macedonians (Bulgarians), the Bulgarian people from the region of Macedonia
- Macedo-Romanians, an older term for Aromanians, a small eastern Romance ethno-linguistic group from the region of Macedonia
- Macedonian language, a modern South Slavic language spoken by ethnic Macedonians
- Ancient Macedonian language, an extinct language, probably related to the ancient Greek language
- Macedonian dialect, one of the varieties of Modern Greek, spoken in the region of Macedonia in Greece
- Macedonian Dynasty, a line of rulers of the Byzantine Empire (867–1056)
- Pneumatomachi, also known as Macedonians, a 4th-century Byzantine Christian sect
- HMS Macedonian, a British frigate (1808–1812)
|Look up Macedonian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Macedonian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.