From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mache may refer to:
- Mâche, French name of the edible salad green Valerianella locusta, also known as corn salad and lamb's lettuce
- Mache (unit), an obsolete unit of measurement of volumic radioactivity
- François-Bernard Mâche, French composer
- Mache District, a district of Otuzco province, Peru
- Papier-mâché, a composite material consisting primarily of paper pieces or pulp
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mache.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.