Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mache in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mache may refer to:
- Mâche, French name of the edible salad green Valerianella locusta, also known as corn salad and lamb's lettuce
- Heinrich Mache, Austrian physicist
- Mache (unit), an obsolete unit of measurement of volumic radioactivity, named for Heinrich Mache
- François-Bernard Mâche, French composer
- Karl Mache, German politician
- Mache District, a district of Otuzco province, Peru
- Mache River, a river that enters the Pacific in the north of Ecuador
- Papier-mâché, a composite material consisting primarily of paper pieces or pulp
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mache.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.