|Look up mache in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mache may refer to:
- Mâche, French name of the edible salad green Valerianella locusta, also known as corn salad and lamb's lettuce
- Heinrich Mache, Austrian physicist
- Mache (unit), an obsolete unit of measurement of volumic radioactivity, named for Heinrich Mache
- François-Bernard Mâche, French composer
- Karl Mache, German politician
- Mache District, a district of Otuzco province, Peru
- Mache River, a river that enters the Pacific in the north of Ecuador
- Papier-mâché, a composite material consisting primarily of paper pieces or pulp
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mache.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.