Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Madara or madara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Madara may refer to:
- Madara (manga), a 1987 Japanese media franchise
- Madara (village), in Bulgaria
- Madara (album), EP album by The Gazette
- Madara (music video), video album by The Gazette
- Madara Uchiha, a character in Naruto media
- John Madara, songwriter and record producer
- Madara Chennaiah, a 12th-century Kannada vachana poet and saint who was a cobbler by profession.
- Madara Līduma (born 1982), World Cup level Latvian biathlete
- Madara Mālmane (born 1989), Latvian model
- Madara Palameika (born 1987), Latvian javelin thrower
- Madaras (disambiguation)
- Madara Rider, an early medieval large rock relief and UNESCO World Heritage site in northeastern Bulgaria
- Madara Peak, a 430m peak in Vidin Heights, Livingston Island
- Madara Cosmetics, a Latvian manufacturer of organic skin care products
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Madara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.