From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up madara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Madara may refer to:
- Madara (manga), a Japanese media franchise
- Madara (village), in Bulgaria
- Madara (album), EP album by The Gazette
- Madara (music video), video album by The Gazette
- Madara Uchiha, a character in Naruto media
- John Madara, songwriter and record producer
- Madaras (disambiguation)
- Madara Rider, an early medieval large rock relief and UNESCO World Heritage site in northeastern Bulgaria
- Madara Peak, a 430m peak in Vidin Heights, Livingston Island
- Madara Cosmetics, a Latvian manufacturer of organic skin care products
- Mōryō Senki MADARA 2, a video game released in Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Madara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.