From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the Ohio House of Representatives
from the 17th district
January 3, 1989 – December 31, 1995
|Preceded by||Francine Panehal|
|Succeeded by||Dan Brady|
November 21, 1949 |
Madeline A. Cain (born 21 November 1949) is a former member of the Ohio House of Representatives and the first woman mayor of Lakewood, Ohio.
- Kucinich, Dennis J. (14 April 1999). "In Honor Of Madeline Cain, Mayor, City Of Lakewood". Capitol Words. Sunlight Foundation.
- Simmons, Jeff (5 July 1992). "Stalked: Fear and unfriendly followers, part 1 of 2". Elyria Chronicle Telegram. Elyria, OH. p. 1.
- Simmons, Jeff (5 July 1992). "Stalked: Fear and unfriendly followers, part 2 of 2". Elyria Chronicle Telegram. Elyria, OH. p. 4.
- "New law makes stalking a crime: Woman's murder spurred bill". Sandusky Register. Sandusky, OH. Associated Press. 7 August 1992. p. A-6.
- "Ohio House votes bill on harassment". Toledo Blade. Toledo, OH. Associated Press. 27 May 1994. p. 3.
- "Madeline A. Cain". The Ohio Statehouse. Capitol Square Review and Advisory Board.
- "Separate flag pole for gay-pride banner". The Bryan Times. Byran, OH. Associated Press. 17 June 2003. p. 2.
- "Lakewood Issue 47: Voters nix eminent domain proposal". Elyria Chronicle Telegram. Elyria, OH. 6 November 2003. p. B7.
- Jablonski, Renita (30 December 2003). "Reflections from Lakewood: A Talk with Mayor Madeline Cain". ideastream.
- "How the West End Was Won". Cleveland Magazine. January 2004.
|This article about a member of the Ohio House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a mayor in Ohio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|