Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Madras or madras in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Madras is the former name of Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu state in India.
Madras may also refer to:
- Madras (cloth), a type of cotton fabric originating in the state of Tamil Nadu in India
- Madras (costume), the national dress of St. Lucia
- Madras (beverage), an alcoholic beverage
- Madras sauce, a spicy curry flavour
- Madras, Oregon, a city in the United States
- Madras State, a state of India till 1968
- Madras Presidency, a former province of British India
- Madras College, a secondary school in St. Andrews, Scotland, in the United Kingdom
- Madirasi, a 2012 Malayalam-language film
- Madras (film), a 2014 Tamil film
- HMIS Madras (J237), WWII ship of the Royal Indian Navy
- 45575 Madras, a British LMS Jubilee Class locomotive
- All pages beginning with "Madras"
- All pages with a title containing Madras
- Chennai (disambiguation)
- Monitorial System#The Madras System
- Madra (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Madras.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.