Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Madras or madras in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Madras is the former name of Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu state in India.
Madras may also refer to:
- Madras (cloth), a type of cotton fabric originating in the state of Tamil Nadu in India
- Madras (costume), the national dress of Saint Lucia, Dominica and the French West Indies
- Madras (beverage), an alcoholic beverage
- Madras sauce, a spicy curry flavour
- Madras, Georgia, a community in the United States
- Madras, Oregon, a city in the United States
- Madras State, a state of India till 1968
- Madras Presidency, a former province of British India
- Madras College, a secondary school in St. Andrews, Scotland, in the United Kingdom
- Madirasi, a 2012 Malayalam-language film
- Madras (film), a 2014 Tamil film
- HMIS Madras (J237), WWII ship of the Royal Indian Navy
- 45575 Madras, a British LMS Jubilee Class locomotive
- All pages with titles beginning with Madras
- All pages with titles containing Madras
- Chennai (disambiguation)
- Monitorial System#The Madras System
- Madra (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Madras.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.