The Madras Symphony is a symphony by American composer Henry Cowell, the 13th of the 20 he finished. It was composed in 1958. It was composed after Cowell's return from Madras, where he had studied Indian classical music.
- See main article Henry Cowell.
- Guy Livingston (15 March 2014). "In Search of Henry Cowell Part 2". Into the Music. ABC Radio National. Retrieved 18 March 2014.
- Nicole V. Gagné. Historical Dictionary of Modern and Contemporary Classical Music. Rowman & Littlefield. p. 69. ISBN 9780810879621. Retrieved 18 March 2014.
- "Sri Ram V." (6 June 2013). "A city with a sonata and a symphony". The Hindu. The Hindu Group. Retrieved 18 March 2014.
- See OCLC 663976287 which describes a tape of the concert.
|This article about a symphony is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|