From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mael or máel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mael may refer to:
- Maël, a Celtic given name
- Maël (saint), fifth-century Breton saint
- Ron Mael (born 1945), American musician, member of the band Sparks
- Russell Mael (born 1948), American musician, member of the band Sparks
- Mael (The Vampire Chronicles), a character from Anne Rice's The Vampire Chronicles series
- Mael, a sea god in Steven Erikson's Malazan Book of the Fallen series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mael.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.