From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up magan, magán, or màgan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Magan may refer to:
- Magan (civilization), also written Makan or Makkan, an ancient region referred to in Sumerian texts
- Magan, Russia, a rural locality (a selo) in the Sakha Republic, Russia
- Magan Airport, an airport in the Sakha Republic, Russia
- Magán, Spain, a village in Spain
- Magan, alternative name of Mahin, a village in Iran
- Aman Magan, a village in Iran
Film and television
- Azhagiya Tamil Magan (English: Handsome Tamil Son), 2007 Tamil romantic psychological thriller film directed by Bharathan
- Deiva Magan (English: Divine Son), 1969 Tamil language film by A. C. Tirulokchandar
- Enakkoru Magan Pirappan, 1996 Tamil comedy film directed by K. R.
- Kurathi Magan, 1972 Tamil language film by K.S. Gopala Krishnan
- Saiyan Magan Pahelwani Mein, 1981 Bhojpuri film directed by Radhakant
- Thanga Magan (1983 film) (English: Golden Son), 1983 Tamil film directed by A.Jagannathan
- Thanga Magan (2015 film), 2015 Tamil film directed by Velraj
- Thevar Magan (English Son of Thevar), 1992 Indian Tamil film directed by Bharathan
- Juan Magan (born 1978), Spanish producer, singer, remixer and DJ of electronic music
- Magan & Rodriguez, Spanish producing / singing duo made up of Juan Magan and Marcos Rodriguez
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.