Jump to navigation Jump to search
Magee may refer to:
Places and institutions
- Magee, Mississippi, a city in Simpson County, Mississippi, U.S.
- Magee, New York, also known as Magee's Corners, a hamlet in the Town of Tyre, Seneca County, New York, U.S.
- Magee College, a campus of Ulster University in Derry, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- Magee Secondary School, Vancouver, Canada
- Magee-Womens Hospital of University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pennsylvania, United States
- Magee of Donegal, clothing manufacturer and retailer, County Donegal, Ireland
- Maniac Magee, a novel by Jerry Spinelli published in 1990
- Magee, a nickname for the cavity magnetron, a microwave vacuum tube device
- Magi (disambiguation)
- Maji (disambiguation)
- Majhi (disambiguation)
- McGee (disambiguation)
- McGhee, a surname
- McGhie, a surname
- McGehee (surname)
- McGehee, Arkansas
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.