From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maghrib or Maghreb may also refer to:
- Greater Maghreb, a region of North Africa west of Egypt
- Maghrebis, inhabitants of the Greater Maghreb
- Morocco, whose Arabic name is al-Maghrib, "the Maghrib"
- Moroccans, inhabitants of Morocco
- Maghrebi script, a form of Arabic calligraphy
- Magrib (film), a 1993 Indian Malayalam film
- Maghreb, Iran, a village in Fars Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maghrib.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.