From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Magnesia (disambiguation))
|Look up Magnesia or magnesia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Magnesia may refer to:
- a Greek toponym, derived from the tribal name Magnetes
The magnets are found here in Magnesia
- Magnesia (regional unit), the southeastern area of Thessaly in central Greece
- Magnesia ad Sipylum, a city of Lydia, now Manisa in Turkey
- Magnesia on the Maeander, an ancient Greek city in Anatolia
- Magnesia Prefecture, a former prefecture of Greece
- Magnesia, a mythical city-state in Plato's Laws
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magnesia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.