Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mago may refer to:
- Mago (spider), a spider genus of the family Salticidae found in South America
- Magu or Mago, a goddess
Mago may also refer to:
- Mago Island, an island in Fiji
- Mago, Minorca, a Carthaginian and later Roman town in Menorca
- Mago, Russia, a rural locality (a settlement) in Khabarovsk Krai, Russia
- Mago National Park, in southwest Ethiopia
- Mago (agricultural writer), a Carthaginian writer quoted and drawn on by Columella
- Mago Barca (243–203 BCE), a Carthaginian general, son of Hamilcar Barca and brother of Hannibal
- Mago (fleet commander), (died 383 BCE), a Carthaginian fleet commander, active in Sicily
- Mago (general), a Carthaginian general active in Sicily in the mid 4th century BCE
- The Magonids of the ruling dynasty of Carthage from 550 BCE to 340 BCE
- Andrea Bargnani known as "Il Mago" (b. 1985) Italian basketball player
- Mago, or Francisco Mago Leccia (1931–2004), Venezuelan ichthyologist
- Hannibal Mago (died 406 BCE) Carthaginian Shofet and General
- Kenryo Hayashi, known as "Mago" or "Mago2Dgod", professional fighting game player.
- Mago (album), a 2007 Jazz album by Billy Martin and John Medeski
- Mägo de Oz, a Celtic folk metal band from Spain
- Nurarihyon no Mago, a manga series
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mago.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.