Mahi Racing Team India
|2014 name||Mahi Racing Team India|
London and Yeovil
Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
54 Kenan Sofuoğlu|
99 Fabien Foret
|Motorcycle||Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R|
Mahi Racing Team India is a FIM Supersport World Championship team founded by the former captain of the Indian cricket team, Mahendra Singh Dhoni. The team entered the last rounds of the 2012 season under the name MSD R-N Racing Team India with two Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R for wildcard riders Florian Marino and Dan Linfoot. Linfoot took the first podium finish for the team in the last round of the season in Magny-Cours. Telugu Film Star Actor Akkineni Nagarjuna is also a key member of Mahi Racing Team India. For the 2013 season the team name changed to Mahi Racing Team India and two new riders were signed, the 2012 World Supersport champion Kenan Sofuoğlu and Fabien Foret.
In 2014, the team faced budget difficulties which led to teams withdrawal from the season.
- "Contact Us http://india.mahi-racing.com/crew/contact-us/". mahiracing.com. Mahi Racing Team India. External link in
|title=(help); Missing or empty
- "Linfoot, Marino to WSS with all-new team". Crash.net. Crash Media Group. 12 July 2012. Retrieved 22 February 2013.
- "Mahendra Singh Dhoni's bike team looks to widen horizons". articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. The Times of India. 8 November 2012.
- Overdrive Magazine (8 November 2012). "Dhoni unveils Mahi Racing". moneycontrol.com.
- "Kenan Sofuoglu: "2015 will be my year"". www.worldsbk.com. 14 November 2014.
|This Motorcycle racing-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|