Mahratta Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture
The Maratha Chamber of Commerce Industries and Agriculture (MCCIA) is an Indian business advocacy and networking group located in Pune, serving businesses in the state of Maharashtra. It was established in 1934 by Atmaram Raoji Bhat, and is one of the few trade associations to survive from before the Indian independence movement. In 2011, the chamber proposed plans to renovate the embankments of the Mula-Mutha River. Sudhir Mehta, the chairman and managing director of Indian vehicle interior manufacturer, Pinnacle Industries, was appointed president of MCCIA in September 2020. His term is due to run until 2022.
- "Mahratta Chamber Of Commerce Industries And Agriculture: About Mahratta Chamber Of Commerce Industries And Agriculture, News and Photos on Mahratta Chamber Of Commerce Industries And Agriculture - The Indian Express". The Indian Express.
- "A.R. Bhat – Remembering the visionary". Dance with Shadows. 7 June 2005. Archived from the original on 13 February 2006. Retrieved 28 May 2015.
- "Japanese offer to help restore Mula-Mutha river in Pune". dna. 22 February 2011.
- "MCCIA: Executive Board". www.mcciapune.com. Mahratta Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture. 2020. Retrieved 13 August 2021.
- Announcement of 2018 winners of MCCIA innovation and entrepreneurship awards: HT Correspondent (5 September 2018). "MCCIA recognises brightest industrial minds, innovative ideas through innovation and entrepreneurship awards 2018". Hindustan Times.
- Retrospective view 2007 - 2018 by retiring MCCIA director-general: Iyer, Satyanarayan (30 September 2018). "Pune a multi-industry hub now, people here don't lack entrepreneurship, says Sardeshmukh". The Times of India.
- Analysis by MCCIA office-bearers of Union budget (of India), 2018-2019, and prospects for business and industry: Bari, Prachi (1 February 2018). "Pune industry terms Budget 2018 as 'moderate'". Hindustan Times.