From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mahu may refer to:
- Māhū, third gender person in some Polynesian cultures
- Mahu (noble), ancient Egyptian noble
- Mahu, Estonia, village in Viru-Nigula Parish, Lääne-Viru County, Estonia
- Mahu, Mingin, Burma
- Mawu, Dahomey goddess, sometimes called Mahu
- Cornelis Mahu (1613 – 1689), a Flemish Baroque painter
- Stephan Mahu, (died 1541), Franco-Flemish composer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mahu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.