Main Street (Kansas City, Missouri)
Main Street or Main is a major north/south main street that runs in Kansas City, Missouri. It most likely starts at the Missouri River as a dead end street not intersecting with 1st Street and most likely ends at Emanuel Cleaver II Boulevard and Brookside Boulevard as a major main street. The street becomes a neighborhood street going south of the Plaza. It is unknown where the street ends while going farther south.
It divides the city into west and east where everything west of Main is the westside part of the city to State Line Road and everything east of Main is the eastside part of the city to Independence, Missouri based on address and location.
Main Street was renamed "H And R Block Way" from 13th Street to 14th Street. It is named "Carl J. DiCapo Drive" from Pershing Road (24th Street) to 28th Street.
- Commerce Tower is located at 909 Main.
- AMC Theatres headquarters are located at 920 Main.
- 10th & Main Transit Plaza is located at 10th & Main.
- City Center Square is located at 1100 Main.
- Town Pavilion is located at 1111 Main.
- One Kansas City Place is located at 1200 Main.
- Midland Theatre is located at 1228 Main.
- It passes from 12th Street to I-670 on Main by the Power & Light District.
- H&R Block headquarters are located at One H And R Block Way or 13th & Main.
- Mainstreet Theater is located at 1400 Main.
- Union Station is located at Pershing & Main.
- It passes from Pershing Road to 27th Street on Main by the Liberty Memorial.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City is located at 29th & Main.
- It passes from 29th Street to 31st Terrace on Main by Union Hill.
- Midtown Marketplace is located at Linwood & Main.
- Interstate Bakeries Corporation world headquarters is at Armour Boulevard & Main
- American Century Investments is located at 4500 Main.
- Country Club Plaza is located at Cleaver II & Main.
- It passes from Emanuel Cleaver II Boulevard to Volker Boulevard on Main by Brush Creek.
- Plaza Library is located at 4801 Main.
|This Missouri road-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|