From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Makar may refer to:
- Makar, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Makar, Nepal, a village in Nepal
- Makar Island in the Laptev Sea
- Makars' Court in central Edinburgh, Scotland
- Arts and culture
- Makar, a term from Scottish literature for a poet
- A character in the video game The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Makar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.