From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up make, makes, måke, or mǎkè in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Make or MAKE may refer to:
- Make (software), a computer software utility
- Make (magazine), an American magazine and television program
- MAKE Architects, a UK architecture practice
- Make, Botswana, a small village in the Kalahari Desert
- MAKE (band), American psychedic doom band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Make.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.