From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maku or Macu or Makku can refer to any of the following:
- Maku, Iran, a city in West Azarbaijan Province, Iran
- Maku, Bushehr, a village in Bushehr Province, Iran
- Maku, Fars, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Maku County, Iran
- Maku river, a tributary of the Barak River of Manipur
- Maku (Armenia), the name of a region in ancient Armenia
- Maku, an alias used by Dwight York
- Magu, also spelled Ma-ku, a goddess in China
- Maku people, a derogatory Arawakan term for neighboring peoples
MACU is an abbreviation for:
- Mid-Atlantic Christian University (formerly Roanoke Bible College), a private Christian college located in Elizabeth City, North Carolina, United States.
- Mid-America Christian University, a private Christian college located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States.
- Mountain America Credit Union, a credit union in Utah
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.