Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Malach in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Malach or Malakh may refer to:
- Malach (surname), a common Israeli surname
- Angel (Judaism), malakh is the Hebrew word for messenger in Judaism
- Malachim (Hasidic group)
- Malachim, for the name of the alphabet by Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa
- Bob Malach (born 1954), American jazz saxophonist
- Chaim Avraham Dov Ber Levine HaCohen (died 1938), known as "the Malach"
- John Malach Shaw (1931–1999), United States federal judge
- Kathleen Malach (1926–2011), All-American Girls Professional Baseball League player
- Lorraine Malach (1933–2003), Canadian ceramic artist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.