From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Malach or Malakh may refer to:
- Angel (Judaism), malakh being the Hebrew word for messenger in Judaism
- Angel in Christianity and Islam
- Malachim (Hasidic group), founded by
- Rabbi Chaim Avraham Dov Ber Levine HaCohen (died 1938), known as "the Malach"
- Malach (surname), a common Israeli surname
- Malach (Middle-earth), a character from J. R. R. Tolkien's writing
- Malachim, for the name of the alphabet by Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa
- Mal'akh, the main antagonist in The Lost Symbol
- Malachra, genus of plants
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.