From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Malahat First Nation, the First Nations band government of the Malahat located on southeastern Vancouver Island
- Malahat, British Columbia, an unincorporated area of Vancouver Island, Canada
- Malahat railway station, in Malahat, British Columbia, Canada
- Malahat-Juan de Fuca, a former electoral district Legislative Assembly of British Columbia
- Malahat (highway), a portion of British Columbia Highway 1 linking Greater Victoria to the rest of Vancouver Island
- Malahat (schooner), a five-masted ship also known as "The Queen of Rum Row"
- Malahat (train), now known as the Victoria–Courtenay train, a passenger service on Vancouver Island operated by Via Rail
- HMCS Malahat, a recruitment and training center for sailors of the Canadian Naval Reserve in Victoria, BC
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malahat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.