From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Malas may refer to:
- Malas language
- Malas (Ayurveda) -- the waste products of the body in Ayurveda
- Mohammad Malas, Syrian filmmaker
- Stavros Malas, a Cypriot politician
- Mala (caste)
- Malas River, river in Papua New Guinea
- A world in game Ultima Online
- Ewa Malas-Godlewska Polish opera singer (soprano)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.