Malka Hans, Punjab
|Elevation||150 m (490 ft)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+05:00)|
A noted poet of the Punjab, Waris Shah, came here from his native village of Jandiala Sher Khan and composed the classic epic, Heer in 1766. There is a mosque related to the poet as well as his composition, Heer. THE SPIRIT SCHOOL PAKPATTAN Local time in Malka Hans is now 03:49 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named "Asia / Karachi" with an UTC offset of 5 hours. Depending on your flexibility, these bigger locations might be interesting for you: Vehari, Tehi, Montgomery, Peshawar, Pakpattan or Bilandewala. When in this area, you might want to check out Wan Dal Singh,34/sp gillan walla. Chak Shafi, Nurpur, Malka Hans, Mal and Babhoke Dogar as well. We know of 2 airports close to Malka Hans. The clostest airport we know of is Bahawalnagar Airport (IATA: WGB) with a distance of 33 mi (or 52.6 km) South of the city centre of Malka Hans.
- "Waris Shah mosque". Dawn. July 19, 2011. Retrieved May 7, 2012.
- "Power cuts trigger protests across Punjab". thenews.com.pk. April 4, 2012. Retrieved May 7, 2012.
- "Malka Hans". Weather forecast. accuweather. Retrieved May 7, 2012. External link in
- "Malka Hans". fallingrain.com. Retrieved May 7, 2012. External link in
- Hujra Baba Waris Shah (Malka Hans). YouTube. July 4, 2010.
- Google maps