Mamadou Samassa (footballer, born 1990)
|Full name||Mamadou Samassa|
|Date of birth||16 February 1990|
|Place of birth||Montreuil, France|
|Height||1.97 m (6 ft 6 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10:02, 10 December 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 08:15, 17 June 2019 (UTC)
Mamadou Samassa (born 16 February 1990) is a Malian professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Turkish club Sivasspor in the Süper Lig, the top level of Turkish Football. He is a French youth international and represented France at under-18, under-19, and under-20 level.
Samassa was the starting goalkeeper on Guingamp's under-18 team that won the 2008–09 edition of the Championnat National 18 ans.
On 23 September 2008, he signed his first professional contract agreeing to a four-year deal until 2013. For the 2010–11 season, he was installed as the club's starting goalkeeper for its campaign in the Championnat National, and stayed with the club during their rise from the third to the first division, remaining first choice keeper throughout. He shares the same name with his older cousin who plays as a striker.
- "Premier contrat professionnel pour Mamadou Samassa". En Avant de Guingamp (in French). 23 September 2008. Retrieved 13 March 2011.
- "Gardien de but des Aigles : Mamadou Samassa à Guingamp !". malifootball.com (in French). 12 March 2009. Archived from the original on 4 October 2011. Retrieved 17 June 2019.
- "Pacy-sur-Eure - Guingamp, ce soir (20 h) Samassa: le bonheur d'être là". Le Telegramme (in French). 5 November 2010. Retrieved 13 March 2011.
- "Malili Kaleci Samassa Sivasspor'da" (in Turkish). Ntvspor. 14 June 2019. Retrieved 17 June 2019.
- "Mali-Botswana de samedi: Une première pour le gardien de but de Guingamp, Mamadou Samassa". Maliweb.net (in French). 3 September 2012. Archived from the original on 4 October 2013. Retrieved 3 September 2012.