|Directed by||Adurthi Subba Rao|
|Starring||Akkineni Nageshwara Rao
|Music by||K. V. Mahadevan|
It is a musical hit film with score composed by K. V. Mahadevan and voiced by Ghantasala, P. Susheela and others. The song Aho Andhra Bhoja ... Silalapai Silpaalu Chekkinaru by Ghantasala Venkateswara Rao on the granduer of Srikrishnadevaraya is everlasting melody.
The hero (ANR) is a very poor student and seeks to come out of hostel unable bear the expenses and shift to a lawyer's (SV Rangarao ) outhouse who gives it for free of cost. The hero has a brother (who makes pots and funds his studies) and his daughter in their village. The lawyer's wife doesn't agree to give their room to bachelors and so lawyer insists that he says that he is married. The lawyer has a daughter (Savithri) who falls in love with the hero. Her parents agree for their marriage. The hero completes his degree and goes to his village. His brother dies of ill-health and asks him to take care of his daughter. This girl loves a man who is very deceptive, and has a blind sister (Janaki). When the hero asks to get his brother's daughter married to their son, they kept a condition to marry their daughter. So the hero and lawyers daughter sacrifice their love. The hero is guilty of cheating her and doesn't like his wife. One day Savithri comes and mitigates the situation and both lead a happy life. Janaki's brother and his wife create nuisence. Janaki becomes pregnant. To keep her away from all these problems, he takes his wife to Hampi Vijayanagar on Savithri's advice. There Janaki's brother who cheats a lady kills her on a mountain. Hearing her screaming sound, hero goes there. He sees the culprit and gets caught to police to save his brother's daughter's life. Savithri who is a lawyer takes up his case and proves that he is innocent in the court and unveils the culprit with the help of strong evidence brought by Nagabhushanam's wife (hero brother daughter husband), he becomes remorseful. The story ends with hero and his wife going to lead a happy life .
- Akkineni Nageshwara Rao
- Showkar Janaki
- S. V. Ranga Rao
- Ramana Reddy
- Emandoi Srivaaru Oka Chinnamaata (Lyrics: Arudra; Singer: P. Susheela; Cast: Akkineni and Savitri)
- Mama Maama Mama Eme Eme Bhama (Lyrics: Kosaraju Raghavaiah; Singer(s): Ghantasala, Jamuna Rani, Chorus)
- Nannu Vadhali Neevu Polevule (Lyrics: Dasarathi; Singer(s): Ghantasala, P. Susheela; Cast: Akkineni and Savitri)
- Oho Oho Paavurama Vayyari Paavurama (Lyrics: Aathreya; Singer: S. Janaki)
- Silalapai Silpaalu Chekkinaru (Lyrics: Aathreya; Singer: Ghantasaala; Cast: Akkineni and Janaki)
- Thyaagam Idhiyena Hrudayam Silayena (Lyrics: Sri Sri; Singer: P. Susheela)
- Yentha Takkari Vaadu Naa Raaju (Lyrics: Kosaraju; Singer: Jamuna Rani)