From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up manes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manes are the souls of deceased loved ones in Roman mythology.
Manes may refer to:
- Manes (band), a band from Trondheim, Norway
- Manes (king), a king of Maeonia
- Mani (prophet) or Manes, founder of Manichaeism
- Manes (tribe), a Jatt tribe
- Manes, Missouri
- Alaverdi or Manes, Armenia
- Manvo or Manes, Armenia
- Manes, a slave of Diogenes of Sinope
- Manes, a character in The Birds by Aristophanes
People with the name
- Manes (surname)
- Manès Sperber (1905-1984), Polish Jewish writer
- Joseph Manes Österreicher (1759-1831), Hungarian physician
- Mánes Union of Fine Arts, a Czech arts organization
- Mannes, a surname
- Mane (disambiguation)
- Mani (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.