(Redirected from Mantle (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mantle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mantle may refer to:
- Mantle (geology), a layer in the interior of Earth or another planet
- Mantle (clothing), a cloak-like garment worn mainly by women as fashionable outerwear
- Mantle (surname)
- Mantle, a feature of Bird anatomy
- Mantle (climbing), the external covering of a climbing rope.
- Mantle, a black and white dog coat colour, especially in Great Danes
- Mantle (mollusc), a layer of tissue in molluscs which secretes the shell
- Fireplace mantle, the hood over the grate of a fire
- Gas mantle, a device for generating bright white light when heated by a flame
- Mantle Site, Wendat (Huron) Ancestral Village, in Whitchurch-Stouffville, near Toronto
- Mantle (API), a low-level GPU API developed by AMD
- The Mantle, an album by Agalloch
- Mantel (disambiguation)
- Mantell (disambiguation)
- Mantling, heraldry drapery that is tied to the helmet above the shield.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mantle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.