Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up manzana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manzana, a Spanish word meaning apple, may refer to:
- Manzana (album), a 2004 album by Los Prisioneros
- Manzana (band), a Finnish metal band
- Manzana (unit), a unit of area
- Manzana, San Jose, a barangay of San Jose, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Manzana verde, an alcoholic beverage
- Georges Henri Manzana Pissarro (1871–1961), French artist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manzana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.