|Look up manzana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manzana, a Spanish word meaning apple, may refer to:
- Manzana (album), a 2004 album by Los Prisioneros
- Manzana (unit), a unit of area
- Manzana, San Jose, a barangay of San Jose, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Manzana verde, an alcoholic beverage
- Georges Henri Manzana Pissarro (1871–1961), French artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manzana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.