Manzoni is an Italian surname, and may refer to:
- Alessandro Manzoni (1785–1873), Italian poet and novelist
- Alessio Manzoni (born 1987), Italian footballer
- Giacomo Manzoni (born 1932), Italian composer
- Herbert Manzoni (1899–1972), British civil engineer and city planner
- Luigi Manzoni, Italian professor and grape breeder who created the Incrocio Manzoni family of grapes
- Pablo Manzoni (born 1940), Italian make-up artist
- Piero Manzoni (1933–1963), Italian artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manzoni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.