Mapscape BV is a Netherlands-based independent business-to-business digital maps service provider. The company was founded in 2007 by Henk Eemers and Ralf Stollenwerk. It is active in the navigation and automotive industry. Mapscape is involved in content aggregation, compilation and testing of digital maps for navigation purposes. The maps are targeted for use in the automotive industry in e.g. online and offline navigation and location-based services.
The company's automotive customers include BMW and Volkswagen, as well as navigation system suppliers, such as Continental, TomTom, Harman International, Bosch, and Elektrobit. The company uses raw navigation data from companies such as Navteq, TeleAtlas, NavInfo, and MapMyIndia which it compiles into the proprietary formats used by various navigation systems.
- Geographic Data Files
- Automotive navigation system
- Map database management
- ESRI shape
- MapInfo TAB format
- "NavInfo acquires Mapscape". GPS Business News. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- "Automotive, embedded, navigation". Mapscape. Archived from the original on 2011-07-13. Retrieved 2008-08-07.
- "Content Suppliers". Mapscape. Archived from the original on 2011-07-13. Retrieved 2008-08-07.
- "NDS Association official website". Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- "Member enterprise". NavInfo. Retrieved 2016-07-18.
|This technology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|