Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marani may refer to:
- Diego Marani, Italian writer and EU-policy advisor and translator
- Manuel Marani (born 1984), Sammarinese international footballer
- Mauro Marani (born 1975), Sammarinese international footballer
- Michele Marani (born 1982), Sammarinese international footballer
- Rosanna Marani (born 1946), Italian journalist and television presenter
- 21306 Marani, an asteroid
- marani, Georgian word for winery
- Marani, Iran, a village
- Mirani, Iran, a village
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.