Maraton, in some languages Maratone and Maratón is a variant of Marathon
Maraton may refer to:
- Maratón (film), 1968 Czechoslovak film directed by Ivo Novák
- Maratone Studios, music production company based in Sweden
- Maraton (album), album by Swedish singer Alina Devecerski
- Maratón Alpino Madrileño, trail running race that takes place on Sierra de Guadarrama, in Madrid, Spain
- Marathon (disambiguation)
- Tendai Maraton Monks, Japanese monks of Mt. Hiel known for Kaihōgyō, set of the ascetic physical endurance trainings
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maraton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.