This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Marc Zender is an anthropologist, epigrapher, and linguist noted for his work on Maya hieroglyphic writing. As of 2014 he is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at Tulane University and a research affiliate at the Middle American Research Institute.
- "School of Liberal Arts - Marc Zender". Tulane University. Retrieved 2016-04-16.
- "Marc Zender Epigrapher archaeologist J&P Voelkel videos". Jaguarstones.com. Retrieved 2012-08-04.
- Adler, Shawn (2007-09-12). "'Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull': What's The Title Mean? - Music, Celebrity, Artist News". MTV.com. Retrieved 2012-08-04.
- Jason Fisher (2009-05-18). "Lingwë - Musings of a Fish: Teaching Tolkien - The blog of Tolkien scholar and philologist Jason Fisher". Lingwe.blogspot.com. Retrieved 2012-08-04.
- "Marc Zender". Extension.harvard.edu. Retrieved 2012-08-04.
- "Download - Much Ado about Nothing: 2012 and the Maya | Peabody Museum". Peabody.harvard.edu. 2009-11-19. Retrieved 2012-08-04.