Marcelo Gomes (director)
28 October 1963 |
Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter|
Marcelo Gomes (born 28 October 1963) is a Brazilian film director and screenwriter. He has directed five films since 1999. His film Cinema, Aspirinas e Urubus was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 2005 Cannes Film Festival. His 2013 film The Man of the Crowd was screened in the Panorama section of the 64th Berlin International Film Festival.
- O Brasil em Curtas 06 - Curtas Pernambucanos (1999; video)
- Clandestina Felicidade (1999; short)
- Os Brasileiros (2000; TV film)
- Cinema, Aspirins and Vultures (2005)
- I Travel Because I Have to, I Come Back Because I Love You (2009)
- Once Upon a Time Was I, Verônica (2012)
- The Man of the Crowd (2013)
- Joaquim (2017)
- "Festival de Cannes: Cinema, Aspirins and Vultures". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 2009-12-06.
- "O Homem das Multidões". berlinale. Retrieved 2014-02-28.
|This article about a Brazilian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|