Marcelo on 2016 for Rodrigo Fuzar
|Occupation||TV host, Director, Writer, journalist and Brazilian television writer|
Marcelo Tristão Athayde de Souza (born November 10, 1959), better known as Marcelo Tas, is a Brazilian director, writer, actor and television host. He is the current host of Torcedores.com for the coverage of the coming Soccer World Cup in Russia. Before that: children series "Ra-Tim-Bum" (TV Cultura- Brazil); "Ernesto Varela, the Reporter" (MTV Brasil, Gazeta, SBT, TV Record- Brazil); Telecurso (Globo TV/ Roberto Marinho Foundation); and the anchor for 7 years at the humor show CQC (Band). Tas is the creator and presenter of the YouTube channel DESCOMPLICADO, in a commercial and content partnership with the Udacity. Lecturer and professor at IBMEC São Paulo on the virtues, opportunities and side effects of the digital age.
- Regalado, Antonio (March 19, 2009). "In Brazil, Telefónica Bets on a Celebrity's 'Tweets.". Wall Street Journal.
- Tas, Marcelo (November 27, 2013). "What’s So Funny?.". The New York Times.
- The (TV) Cultura lost his hand in an area that was the leader, tried to reinvent the wheel three times. The 'Rá-Tim-Bum', a project extremely daring and successful, was abandoned to turn the 'Castelo (Rá-Tim-Bum)', which was also very good. There had to stop. Instead of continuing, preferred to create 'Ilha Rá-Tim-Bum', which failed.
- In an interview with Quem criticizing the TV Cultura, the television station where he worked for several years. "Marcelo Tas critica a TV Cultura" (in Portuguese). Quem Online. December 27, 2009.
- In a news magazine Alfa, talks about his daughter being gay. Ronaldo Bressane (September 12, 2010). "Vote em mim" (in Portuguese). Alfa. Archived from the original on October 6, 2010.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Marcelo Tas|
|This Brazilian biographical article related to television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|