She won the Romanian Women's Championship in 1959, 1968, 1969 and 1974. Played for Romania in the Women's Chess Olympiad of 1957, 1963 and 1974, winning the team silver medals in both 1957 and 1974.
Her highest ranking in the FIDE Top Women list appears to be 35-37 in the July 1972 list (Elo 2165).
- "Obituary - Margareta Teodorescu". fide.com. Retrieved 2013-01-26.
- "Romanian Chess Championships" (in Romanian). Romanian Chess Federation. Retrieved 2009-06-26.
- Bartelski, Wojciech. "Women's Chess Olympiads: Teodorescu, Margareta". OlimpBase. Retrieved 2009-06-26.
- Weeks, Mark. "World Chess Championship (Women) 1964 Candidates Tournament". Mark-Weeks.com. Retrieved 2009-06-26.
- "FIDE Rating List :: July 1972". Retrieved 2013-01-24.
- Margareta Teodorescu rating card at FIDE
- Margareta Teodorescu at 365Chess.com
- Interviu cu Marea Maestră Margareta Teodorescu, membră de onoare a F. R. Şah(Romanian)
|This biographical article relating to a Romanian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|