Margery Maude (29 April 1889 – 7 August 1979) was an English actress of stage, screen and television.
Margery Maude appeared on Broadway between 1913 and 1965. She received the following commendation for her performance in a production of Rip van Winkle, opposite her father in the title role in 1911. Her mother also had a role in the play.
Miss Margery Maude played her part with peculiar sweetness. She is a charming little actress, dainty, earnest and unaffected. Miss Winifred Emery had only a small part, but a telling one. She gave a touching rendering of an old lady in whose soul the bitterness of time was powerless to destroy the sweetness, and many eyes were moist while she was on stage.
- The Defenders (1 episode, 1964)
- Williamsburg: The Story of a Patriot (1957)
- The Birds and the Bees (1956)
- You're Never Too Young (1955)
- Hallmark Hall of Fame (1 episode, 1952)
- Kraft Television Theatre (1 episode, 1949)
- The Colgate Comedy Hour (1 episode, 1954, as herself)
- Margery Maude at the Internet Movie Database
- Biographical info at The Peerage
- Margery Maude photo set at the New York Public Library (NYPL)