Marie (japanese given name)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Marié)
|Meaning||different meanings depending on the kanji|
|Region of origin||Japanese|
Marié can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- 真理恵, "truth, blessing"
- 万里江, "long distance, big river"
- 真理絵, "truth, picture"
- 万里絵, "long distance, picture"
- 麻理恵 , "??, blessing"
- Marie Arai (万里絵, born 1981), Japanese figure skater
- Marié Digby (born 1983), American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and pianist
- Marie Kondo (麻理恵, born 1985), Japanese home organizer
- Marie Miyake (麻理恵, born 1985), Japanese voice actress
- Marie Wada (麻里江, born 1987), Japanese volleyball player
- Marie Yamaguchi ((山口真理恵, born 1989), Japanese rugby sevens player
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|