|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Cindy Fuller|
|Succeeded by||Yvette Vickers|
June 9, 1938 |
Jamaica, New York, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
Hanold was the second of six children and is of German ancestry. Her father was a lieutenant with the New York City police.
Hanold appeared in a number of films and television programs in the late 1950s and throughout the 1960s.
She was married to Rulon Keaton Neilson, president of Skyline Oil Company from 1967 until his 1993 death at the age of 83. They had three children, Elisabeth R (b. 1969), Sabrina C (b. 1971) and another daughter.
- The Solid Gold Cadillac (1956) (uncredited) as Miss L'Arriere
- Official Detective - "The Brunette" (as Marilyn Harold)
- Space Ship Sappy (1957) as Amazon
- The Garment Jungle (1957) (uncredited) as Model
- Operation Mad Ball (1957) (uncredited) as Lt. Tweedy
- The Sad Sack (1957) (uncredited) as Sexy Female
- Submarine Seahawk (1958) (scenes deleted)
- I Married a Woman (1958) (uncredited) as Luxembourg Girl
- The Texan - "The Widow of Paradise" (1958) as Iris Crawford
- Have Gun - Will Travel - "The Man Who Lost" (1959) as She
- The Phil Silvers Show - "The Colonel's Second Honeymoon" (1959) as Lauren
- The Brain That Wouldn't Die (1962) as Peggy Howard
- Bewitched - "A Change of Face" (1965) as Michelle
- Frankenstein Meets the Spacemonster (1965) as Princess Marcuzan
- "The Devil's Fingers" (1966) as Doe
- "The Dead Ringers" (1966) as Doe
- Felony Squad - "The Strangler" (1967) as Mrs. Selby
- In Like Flint (1967) as Amazon #8
- Run, Jack, Run (1970) (TV) as Girl
- "Playmate listing". Retrieved February 15, 2010.