From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maringa may refer to:
- Maringá, a city in the state of Paraná in southern Brazil
- Maringa River in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Maringa-Lopori-Wamba Landscape, an ecologically sensitive area in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Nova Maringá, a municipality in the state of Mato Grosso in the Central-West Region of Brazil
- Grêmio de Esportes Maringá, a Brazilian soccer club from the city of Maringá
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Maringá, an archdiocese located in the city of Maringá
- Maringá Regional Airport, the airport serving Maringá, Brazil
- Palm-wine music, known as "Maringa" in Sierra Leone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maringa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.