From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Maris or maris in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Maris may refer to:
- Māris (name), a Latvian masculine given name, including a list of people with the name
- Maris (given name), including a list of people and mythical or fictional characters
- Maris (surname), including a list of people and fictional characters
- Maris the Great, a promotional performance artist based in Denver, Colorado
- Maris Nunatak, a small coastal nunatak in Antarctica
- Via Maris, a trade route dating from the early Bronze Age, linking Egypt with Iran, Iraq, Turkey and Syria
- Maris, the Latin name of the Mureș River, as mentioned by Herodotus in 484 BC
- Stella Maris (disambiguation) (Latin for "Star of the Sea")
- Maris the Chojo, Japanese manga one-shot and anime
- Vox Maris, Op. 31, a symphonic poem by the Romanian composer George Enescu finished around 1954
- Marisa (given name), feminine given name of Latin origin, derived from maris, meaning "of the sea"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.