Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Charles Albany Marjoribanks (1794–c. 1833), Scottish Liberal MP
- David Robertson, 1st Baron Marjoribanks (né Marjoribanks 1797–1893), Scottish stockbroker and politician
- Dudley Marjoribanks, 1st Baron Tweedmouth (1820–1894), Scottish businessman and politician
- Edward Marjoribanks (disambiguation), several people
- George Marjoribanks (died 1931), Scottish polo player and banker
- James Marjoribanks (1911–2003), British diplomat and ambassador
- Sir John Marjoribanks, 1st Baronet (1763–1833), Scottish MP and Lord Provost of Edinburgh
- Norman Marjoribanks (1872–1939), Scottish civil servant
- Hugh Marjoribanks (born 1933)
- Miss Marjoribanks, 1866 novel by Margaret Oliphant
- The name of a character in the 1962 comedy film "Carry On Cruising"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marjoribanks.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.