From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marjoribanks is a surname. Notable people with the name include:
- Charles Albany Marjoribanks (1794–c. 1833), Scottish Liberal MP
- David Robertson, 1st Baron Marjoribanks (né Marjoribanks 1797–1893), Scottish stockbroker and politician
- Dudley Marjoribanks, 1st Baron Tweedmouth (1820–1894), Scottish businessman and politician
- Edward Marjoribanks (disambiguation), several people
- George Marjoribanks (died 1931), Scottish polo player and banker
- James Marjoribanks (1911–2003), British diplomat and ambassador
- Sir John Marjoribanks, 1st Baronet (1763–1833), Scottish MP and Lord Provost of Edinburgh
- Norman Marjoribanks (1872–1939), Scottish civil servant
- Hugh Marjoribanks (born 1933)
- Miss Marjoribanks, 1866 novel by Margaret Oliphant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marjoribanks.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.