Mark Atkinson (footballer)
|Full name||Mark Anthony Atkinson|
|Date of birth||16 February 1970|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
His senior career began with Central United before he moved to Australia to join Carlton S.C.. A short stint with Eastern Pride followed before Atkinson was recruited for the Football Kingz' inaugural season the A-League
Atkinson made his full All Whites debut in a 1-0 win over Fiji on 7 June 1997. He was included in the New Zealand side for the 1999 Confederations Cup finals tournament and he ended his international playing career with 36 A-international caps to his credit, his final cap a substitute appearance in a 5-0 win over Tahiti on 6 June 2001.
- "Australian Player Database". OzFootball. Retrieved 2008-09-03.
- "1999 Confederation Cup Squad". NZ Football. Archived from the original on 23 August 2006. Retrieved 8 September 2013.
- "A-International Appearances - Overall". The Ultimate New Zealand Soccer Website. Retrieved 2008-07-25.
- "A-International Scorers - Overall". The Ultimate New Zealand Soccer Website. Retrieved 2008-07-25.