Raf de Gregorio
|Full name||Raffaele de Gregorio|
|Date of birth||20 May 1977|
|Place of birth||Wellington, New Zealand|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|1997–1998||Western Suburbs FC|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 April 2010.
Currently contracted to Miramar Biofarm (Highlight of career) De Gregorio began his senior club career with Wellington United in 1997 before spending time in Europe with Bohemians, FC Dordrecht and Clyde. He returned to New Zealand in 2003 where he was a regular with the Football Kingz. A short spell with Finnish side FC Jokerit followed, before once again returning to New Zealand with Team Wellington. In 2005 de Gregorio again returned to Europe for a short spell with HJK Helsinki, but later rejoined Team Wellington.
He has also played for the New Zealand national football team, the All Whites, collecting 23 caps (scoring 2 goals) since making his debut in 2000 against China. De Gregorio was included in the New Zealand 2003 Confederations Cup squad. He scored New Zealand's only goal of the tournament in an 1-3 loss against Colombia.
- "Australian Player Database". OzFootball. Retrieved 2008-09-19.
- "A-International Appearances - Overall". The Ultimate New Zealand Soccer Website. Retrieved 2008-07-25.
- "A-International Scorers - Overall". The Ultimate New Zealand Soccer Website. Retrieved 2008-07-25.
- "New Zealand International Matches - Details 2000-2006". RSSSF. Retrieved 2008-09-19.