Mark B. Fuller
Mark Benton Fuller
September 19, 1953
|Alma mater||Harvard University|
Harvard Business School
Harvard Law School
|Known for||Co-founder, chairman and CEO of the Monitor Group|
|Parent(s)||Stephen H. Fuller|
|Relatives||Joseph B. Fuller (brother)|
Mark Benton Fuller is an American businessman and academic. He is the co-founder of the Monitor Group, now known as Monitor Deloitte. He served as its chairman and chief executive officer. He is also a former assistant professor at the Harvard Business School.
Mark B. Fuller is the son of Stephen H. Fuller, a former professor and associate dean at the Harvard Business School. He has a brother, Joseph B. Fuller, who is a professor at the Harvard Business School.
Fuller was an assistant professor at the Harvard Business School, "where he taught courses in Strategy Formulation and Implementation, as well as industry and competitive analysis". He was also the co-director of the Project on the Auto Industry and the American Economy and a member of the Project on Negotiation at Harvard University. He authored several essays, including Business as War.
Fuller co-founded the Monitor Group (now known as Monitor Deloitte) with his brother Joseph and HBS colleague Michael Porter in 1982. He served as its chairman and chief executive officer from 1983 to 2011. He later served as a strategic advisor to the Monitor Group and the executive director of Monitor Horizons.
Fuller is chairman of the Rosc Global, a merchant banking and government services firm. He has served on the Governor's Council on Economic Growth and Technology in Massachusetts, and on Saudi Arabia's National Competitiveness Council. He has also served on the boards of directors of Grail Research, Global Precision Research in the United States, and the Bangalore-based Value Budget Housing Corporation.
Fuller is a foundation member of the World Economic Forum. He has served on the board of Teach For All, the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, and the Belmont Hill School.
- "Athens Messenger Newspaper Archives, Sep 23, 1953, p. 13". 23 September 1953.
- "STEPHEN H. FULLER". Legacy.com. January 24, 2005. Retrieved March 9, 2017.
- "Company Overview of Business Breakthrough, Inc.: Mark B. Fuller". Bloomberg. Retrieved March 9, 2017.
- "MARK FULLER (EMERITUS DIRECTOR)". Teach For All. Retrieved March 9, 2017.
- "Global Education Initiative". International Economic Alliance. Retrieved March 12, 2017.
- Fuller, Mark B. (October 31, 1993). "Business As War". Fast Company. Retrieved March 12, 2017.
- Stockman, Farah (January 20, 2013). "Why did the smartest guys in the room go bankrupt?". The Boston Globe. Retrieved March 5, 2017.
- "Board of Governors". Asian Institute of Management. Archived from the original on March 12, 2017. Retrieved March 9, 2017.