Mark Humphrey (actor)
|Born||Mark Adrian Humphrey
December 27, 1960
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Mark Adrian Humphrey (born December 27, 1960 in Vancouver, British Columbia) is a Canadian actor best known for the role of Jake Antonelli in the Canadian television series E.N.G. In 1988 he made his feature film debut in the film Iron Eagle II  as Captain Matt Cooper, Doug Masters' (Jason Gedrick) surviving best friend. Humphrey has been featured in other films and in several television movies. In 2005 he starred in Living With the Enemy with Sarah Lancaster. In 2006 he starred in The Wives He Forgot with Molly Ringwald as a handsome amnesiac. In 2007 he appeared in Still Small Voices with Catherine Bell. Humphrey has also appeared in numerous television series.
In 2009 Humphrey appeared in the Canadian dramatic series Paradise Falls, and the television movies Encounter with Danger with Shannen Doherty, and Hostile Makeover with Maggie Lawson. He appeared in the 2010 feature film Summer Eleven. In 2015 Humphrey joined the cast of the Hallmark Channel series When Calls the Heart as mysterious preacher Frank Hogan. 
Humphrey was born in Vancouver, British Columbia to parents Jack and Sidney Humphrey. His family relocated to Toronto, Ontario in 1967, where his father, Jack Humphrey, worked as a producer for CBC Radio and Television. After graduating from high school, Humphrey moved to New York City to study acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute. Humphrey spent five years in New York, later returning to Toronto, and eventually relocating to California.
- "E.N.G. Canadian Drama,". Museum.tv. Retrieved 18 October 2014.
- "E.N.G. Cast Photo,". Broadcasting-History.ca. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- "Iron Eagle II Review". Variety. December 31, 1987. Retrieved 18 October 2014.
- "Iron Eagle II,". MovieStillDB.com. Retrieved 18 October 2014.
- Wild, Diane (August 9, 2007). "Paradise Falls Season 3,". TV-Eh.com. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- Wang, K.L. Connie (June 9, 2015). "Mark Humphrey: When Calls the Heart's Newest Blessing,". Parade Magazine. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Interview With Actor Mark Humphrey, "When Calls the Heart",". My Devotional Thoughts. February 17, 2017. Retrieved 25 April 2017.
- Schaefer, Glen (September 2007). "Small Project Fed Director's Soul,". The Vancouver Province. Archived from the original on 17 October 2014. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
|This article about a Canadian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|