Marples Ridgway was a British civil engineering company founded in 1948 by engineer Reginald Ridgway and accountant Ernest Marples. Marples later became British Minister of Transport. In 1964, the company was taken over by the Bath and Portland Group.
- Brunswick Wharf Power Station (1956)
- Allt na Lairige Dam (1956)
- Chiswick flyover (1959)
- Hammersmith flyover (1961)
- Skelton Grange Power Station
- Port Esquivel shipping terminal, Jamaica
- Bromford Viaduct
- A329(M) motorway
- M56 motorway
- M27 motorway
- "Reginald Ridgway". The Telegraph. 29 March 2002.
- Hobhouse, Hermione, ed. (1999) . "XXI Brunswick Wharf". volumes 43 and 44: Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs, the Parish of All Saints. Survey of London. London: Continuum International Publishing Group. pp. 593–600. ISBN 0-485-48244-4.
|This article about a company of the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|