Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marsa may refer to:
- Marsa, Malta, a city in Malta
- Marsa Battery, a former artillery battery in Marsa, Malta
- Marsaskala, a city in Malta
- La Marsa, a suburb of the city of Tunis, Tunisia
- Marsa, Aude, a commune in the Aude départment of France
- Mârșa, a commune in Giurgiu County, Romania
- Mârșa, a village in Avrig town, Sibiu County, Romania
- MARSA (aviation), a set of procedures for aircraft separation
- Marsa (football), nickname for Croatian football club Marsonia
- MarsaMaroc, an operator of ports in Morocco
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marsa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.