Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marsa may refer to:
- Marsa, Malta, a city in Malta
- Marsa Battery, a former artillery battery in Marsa, Malta
- Marsaskala, a city in Malta
- La Marsa, a suburb of the city of Tunis, Tunisia
- Marsa, Aude, a commune in the Aude départment of France
- Mârșa, a commune in Giurgiu County, Romania
- Mârșa, a village in Avrig town, Sibiu County, Romania
- MARSA (aviation), a set of procedures for aircraft separation
- Marsa (football), nickname for Croatian football club Marsonia
- MarsaMaroc, an operator of ports in Morocco
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marsa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.